We Service All Furnace, Air Conditioner and Heat Pump Makes and Models
Central air conditioners are designed to remove heat from the home or office by drawing air through refrigerated coils inside and transferring inside heat via freon to an outside unit which releases the heat, compresses the freon making it cold and sending the freon back to the inside coils. Heat pumps have the ability to not only cool the air but to create heat by reversing the process.
Typically, the first time you realize something is wrong with your unit is the first time you turn it on following a season change.
You know you have a problem when:
- Your outside unit hums but the compressor does not start
- Your AC or Heat Pump runs constantly but doesn't seem to cool or heat much
- The outside compressor runs but the blower doesn't run
- Your unit is not blowing cold air (or warm heat in the case of a heat pump in Winter)
- The AC or Heat Pump circuit breaker keeps tripping
- The outside fan is not working
- Coils in the inside unit are frozen
With Jason's emphasis on repairing units versus replacing them you will save a great deal of money over the long run by repairing whenever feasible.
Special: $49.95 Spring and Fall System Check-up
A well tuned system runs better and saves you money both in electricity and in catching minor problems before they become major problems. A check-up includes:
- Read amps on motor to determine efficiency
- Check freon pressure and temperature differential
- Check flame on gas furnace and ignition (Fall only)
- Wash condenser coils on outside unit (Spring only)
- Check drain line for proper flow (Spring only)
Please note: There is a $20 additional charge for each additional unit and a $25 additional charge for a carbon monoxide check.
Why not Contact Jason now? The sooner you do...the sooner your problem will be solved.